Strategic Developmental Model for EMDR, taught by originator Maureen
Kitchur (2001). Click on "Energy Tx" for more information on this and
- Tapas Accupressure Technique (TAT), taught by founder Tapas Fleming (2000).
- Be Set Free Fast Workshop (BSFF), another energy therapy technique, taught by psychologist Larry Nims, (2000)
Freedom Technique Basic Course, and EFT: The Ultimate Therapist
Workshop, both under the guidance of EFT founder Gary Craig (1998).
- Level 1 and Level 2 EMDR training (Eye Movement
Desensitization & Reprocessing) under the auspices of the EMDR
- California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists (including the South Bay chapter).
- National Council on Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity. Also President of the California Chapter of NCSAC.
- National Association of Certified Counselors.
- Program Director for the Sexual Dependency Unit at Del Amo Hospital from 1992-1999.
- Program Director for the Outpatient Program in Substance Abuse and Eating Disorders at Decatur Hospital in Decatur, GA.
- Sharon O’Hara has also worked as a magazine editor and French teacher.
Sharon O’Hara has extensive experience speaking on romance/sexual
addiction and energy therapy. She made national presentations at the
following NCSAC conferences: San Diego, FL (2001); Atlanta, GA (2000);
Louisville, KY (1998); and Ft. Lauderdale, FL (1997).
She is available for consultation and seminars. Email her at: email@example.com.
A former radio talk show host, Sharon O’Hara also appeared on Donahue, 20/20, several local news programs, and in the A&E documentary "One Night Stands," which first aired in July 2000. She is currently the Sexual Addiction expert for www.anonymousone.com, and her column "Love and Sex" appears monthly in Steps For Recovery newspaper. She also appeared in the video documentary Addicted to Sex, produced by Sean McFarland. (For further information, or to obtain a copy of this video, please email the producer: firstname.lastname@example.org).